Are you an professional in authorized tech? Or are you are a lawful professional who works by using authorized tech? Either way, here is your prospect to share your understanding or ordeals to benefit the authorized community at substantial — and potentially win a reward card for carrying out so.
Permit me demonstrate. Final September, I issued an invitation to authors to share their insights, encounters and skills about authorized technologies for publication on the LawNext Legal Technology Directory.
Why? Since, in producing the listing, just one of our targets is to construct up a freely available library of functional articles or blog posts on authorized tech – articles or blog posts that support lawyers pick and use tech, published by authorities in technological know-how as well as by legal professionals who use the tech in the trenches of authorized practice.
We had a terrific reaction and have presently been given and posted a range of superb article content from legal tech writers this kind of as Nicole Black, John Heckman, Barron Henley, Marc Lauritsen, Tom O’Connor, Michael Quartararo, and other individuals.
Now, we want to retain that momentum heading – encouraging those people who have currently contributed to increase new articles and encouraging new authors to come to be to start with-time contributors.
So we decided to do it in a way that we hope may possibly make it a bit entertaining for all concerned. You could say we’re gamifying it.
We’re offering authors the prospect to perhaps get paid a gift card by contributing an write-up to the LawNext Listing this month.
Authors who add an article that then will get the most views will get:
- A $300 reward card for very first spot.
- A $150 present card for next area.
- A $50 reward card for third spot.
Right here is how it will perform:
- Add your subsequent piece of original, useful information to the LawNext Listing by Feb. 28, 2023.
- Share your report with your local community, and we’ll share it with ours.
- The short article that receives the most views in the to start with two months just after its publication will obtain a $300 present card to Amazon.com (or a alternative from among the dozens of leading manufacturers). The next-most viewed write-up will get a $150 card, and the third-most a $50 card.
All submissions will be matter to our editorial approval. Authors must be:
- A person with know-how in authorized tech, this sort of as a specialist, advisor, developer, educator, vendor, or usually, or
- A person of lawful tech with fingers-on expertise with the tech you create about.
Content should be realistic and non-professional. We are looking for products opinions, item comparisons, purchaser guides, guidelines and tips, how-to guides, most effective methods, case experiments, craze examination, and much more.
You can find extra details about the giveaway, as very well as on how to pitch and submit an post, at this site.
As considerably as I am concerned, each and every post contributed to LawNext is a winner. But perhaps this pleasant competition will insert an factor of enjoyment to it.