Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Wayfair has over 1,000 grill options for you to choose from — from single-burner portable propane grills to massive six-burner units that you can connect directly to your home’s available natural gas source. They even have outdoor pizza ovens! If you’re looking to build out your patio with a new grill or you want a small portable single-burner for camping trips Wayfair has you covered. And because Way Day deals are live, now is the best time to buy.
Here are a few of our favorite Way Day grill deals at Wayfair.
$119.99 at Wayfair
- At 35 pounds, this tabletop griddle is easily portable, making it perfect for camping
- 289 sq. inches of cooking space
- Comes with a drip tray and “grease management system” for easier clean up
- Built-in igniter allows you to control heat
This portable Blackstone griddle grill is a game changer. Perfect for all meals: Hashbrowns, eggs, and bacon for breakfast (or wrap up all three in a tortilla and have a banger breakfast burrito), burgers for lunch, and grilled veggies and sausages for dinner, you name it this Blackstone can do it. And at 35 pounds and less than two feet by two feet, it is easy to bring along with you. Heck, this thing can even make pancakes.
$259 at Wayfair
- Cast iron
- Powered by liquid propane
- Smaller cook surface (less than 15 burgers at once)
- 8,500 BTU
- Comes with removable catch pan
- 5 colors to choose from
The Weber Q1200 is a portable tabletop BBQ that’s a great option for travelers. It has a rust-resistant cast aluminum lid and body and a glass-reinforced nylon frame. The lid-mounted built-in thermometer monitors the temperature inside the grill. Tucked-away side tables provide plenty of prep space and fold into the grill for convenient storage.
$279.99 at Wayfair
- Removable drip tray
- Side shelves to aid with prep work
- 720 square inches of cooking area
- Electric ignition
Superior to a gas grill in almost every way, the Blackstone griddle grill can make everything, from pizza to pancakes, fried eggs and bacon to grilled veggies and kabobs. This one is currently 25% off and features a large cook surface that fits up to 25 burgers at once so you can invite your friends and family over for weekend brunches out on the patio. If you’re more of a lone wolf, there are smaller options as well, including the one listed above which is great for camping.
$139 at Wayfair
- Steel grill body and grate
- Medium cooking surface (10 to 15 burgers at once)
- Wheels included
This classic Weber BBQ is great for everyday backyard grilling. It features a rust-resistant aluminum vent and a removable ash catcher. Durable all-weather wheels so you can easily move it from the garage to the deck, patio, or elsewhere. It has a decent-sized cooking surface that would work for most families and backyard parties.
$349.99 at Wayfair
- Integrated painted hood with orange OTG handle grip
- Collapsible “Roll & Go” scissor leg design for easy transportation to the beach, park, campground, tailgate, or any other outdoor location
- Folds to become a convenient cart
- Side shelf to keep your cooking space organized
- Multipurpose 22″ cooking surface
- Two individually controlled knobs
- Patented rear grease management system
- Our griddle with hood fits: 12 burgers, 8 steaks, 30 hot dogs, 18 pancakes, 18 eggs
Use the code BLACKSTONE100 at checkout for $100 off. This Blackstone griddle grill is a great option for off-roaders, campers, overlanders, and tailgaters. The Blackstone On The Go 22″ Scissor Leg Griddle is a versatile and portable propane-powered cooker that you can take almost anywhere. The 22″ grilling surface can be used for everything from pancakes and eggs to fried rice, burgers, and steak. The side drawer can be used to prep your food, hold spices and condiments, or keep your cooking tools handy. The large handle on the side will help you raise and collapse the griddle easily. Two adjustable heat zones make for a versatile cooking surface where you can cook several foods at once. This feature also allows you to keep certain foods warm while others cook. If you plan on cooking bacon or any other juicy meats, clean-up can be tedious, which is where Blackstone’s rear grease trap comes in handy. It collects all the mess and makes after-cooking clean-up a breeze.
$449.99 at Wayfair
- Two independently controlled cooking zones with a total of 30,500 BTUs
- 12,000 BTU stainless steel H burner
- 18,500 BTU powerful cast burner
- 17″ griddle paired with removable 17″ grill box w/ cast-iron grates
- “Roll & Go” leg design for portability
- Patented rear grease management system
- One side shelf
- A thermometer is included
The Blackstone on-the-go tailgater combo is a bit bigger than the 22″ option listed above. It’s just as portable but features a 17″ griddle and a removable 17″ grill box with cast-iron grates. So you can grill up fish, burgers, chicken, steaks, and veggies on the grill box and sear up some hash browns, bacon, and eggs on the griddle plate. You can also use the direct burner to cook with Dutch ovens, stockpots, and skillets.
$192.99 at Wayfair
- Burns wood or other fuel
- 12″ pizza stone included
- Steel construction
- Wheels and handles make it easy to move and store
Outdoor pizza ovens are a lot of fun. They let you make restaurant-style pizza from the comfort of your own patio. This mobile wood-burning pizza oven can reach temperatures up to 800 degrees Fahrenheit so you can cook your pies quickly (about 5 to 8 minutes). You can also use this oven for more than just pizza. There’s a built-in thermometer so you can control the heat for smoking, baking, grilling, and searing. It comes with a labeled manual and all necessary parts, including a waterproof cover, a pizza peel, a pizza stone, and two steel baking trays.
$171.51 at Wayfair
- Stainless steel construction
- Uses wood or propane
This free-standing pizza oven is portable and uses either wood or propane. It uses an electronic ignition and has a max temp of 925 degrees Fahrenheit. Assembly is required but it comes with all necessary tools.
$45.99 at Wayfair
- Removable Ash Catcher
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminum ash catcher
- Charcoal grill
Designed for outdoor use only this small 14″ Weber BBQ is a classic beach or camping companion. If you don’t want to be low to the ground when using you’ll want to place this grill on a tabletop or other sturdy service while cooking.
$569 at wayfair
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- 10-year warranty
- Propane fuel gauge
- Removable drip tray
This Weber BBQ features a porcelain-enameled lid with a built-in thermometer. The GS4 burners are made of stainless steel. There’s a 10-foot flexible hose and a fuel gauge so you always know how much fuel you have. There’s also a side shelf, warming rack, and removable drip tray to maximize outdoor cooking convenience.