I can’t believe it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day Cards Ideas for kids, but it is, so let’s begin! Have fun finding which of these cute valentines are perfect for your kiddos to give to family and friends. You’ll find everything from non-candy Valentine cards to Valentine Cards for teachers!
Valentines’ Day Cards for Kids
This list of cards & Valentine’s Day crafts are fun to make, but even more fun to pass out. Everything from pop up cards to heart cards and bug cards – we’ve got you covered.
These cards & ideas work for a classroom Valentine’s party (check out these fun Valentine’s games) or to pass out to friends and neighbors. They make adorable Valentine’s cards for school (don’t forget an extra one to use as a teacher Valentine’s card – we’ve included those, too!)
You can even make DIY Valentine’s Mail Boxes to hang in your house. Once they are hung up and you have your Valentine’s Cards finished, just have everyone in your family deliver their Valentines using the indoor family mailbox.
20 Valentine’s Day Card Ideas for Kids
When it comes to kids Valentine’s cards, you can go super simple and make a heart shape with your child’s handwriting on it, or you can get a little fancier with some of the Valentine’s Day treats attached to the cards. Either way, these easy DIY Valentines for kids are all super easy & fun!
The kids and I have already picked out our favorite valentines to share with you today:
4. Mini Cereal Box Valentine Cards are super cute & easy to make at home!
Update: The website with these printable Valentines are no longer online. Luckily, they are easy to print yourself!
Directions: Write or type a quote from below onto a piece of paper. Secure it around a mini cereal box with some tape or glue & tie a spoon onto the box. That’s it!
- You have a heart of Gold – Golden Grahams
- I’m not playing Trix. I really like you. – Trix
- You are my Lucky Charm. – Lucky Charms
- I like you Oh so much! – Cheerios (Use this one with all Cheerios versions!)
- You make my heart Swirl – Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- I’m Cuckoo for you. – Cocoa Puffs
8. If the class would KNOT be the same with your child – you should make these bracelets by Dandee Designs. These are adorable and just take a thick piece of paper, a hole punch, and DIY friendship bracelets.
11. If you want Valentine card ideas for school – this next one is perfect. Kids who love goldfish crackers will enjoy the fact “in the same school” as the child who shares these valentines with them! You can make these with white printer paper and some markers!
Just write something cute on the paper like, “You will have a great day today!” or “You will do great on your spelling test!” or keep it basic with “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
15. I love the idea of these love bugs for kids! Perfect for your little one’s buggy and buddy. 🙂 On a day when they will receive loads and loads of sweets, why not treat them with something a little different— a small toy like this make the cutest little Valentine’s day gifts for their friends.
“Dear Teacher” Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
If you are looking for Valentine’s card ideas for school teachers, we’ve got you covered. This next group of cards is will be perfect for your child’s teacher.
Valentine Card for Teacher
You can download & print these BEE Valentine printables right here. (They remind me of our BEE-Day birthday party!)
Or you can use the same printable idea, just without the chapstick… It’s so cute to include for a teacher when your child prepares their Valentine’s day card for school.
Valentine’s Day Party Ideas:
More Valentine Ideas for Kids
© YourModernFamily.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this article is encouraged and appreciated, copying and/or pasting articles to any social media is strictly prohibited.