In the newest episode of our video clip sequence How It Will work, we understand about LawPay, the electronic payments alternative designed specially to support law companies streamline billings and collections by delivering a easy, secure way for legal customers to shell out their expenses on the net.
LawPay’s easy-to-use engineering was crafted about lawyers’ particular requirements, offering a basic payment administration solution that effectively separates acquired and unearned fees and shields IOLTA accounts. LawPay’s technologies exceeds PCI Info Safety Criteria, this means all sensitive information is absolutely safeguarded. LawPay is encouraged by 50 point out bars, dependable by above 50,000 legislation firms, and is the only payment alternative presented by means of the ABA Gain program.
To show how it operates, I am joined by Rachel Sobotik, Purchaser Accomplishment Supervisor and Accredited Payments Expert at LawPay. In her demonstration, Rachel addresses:
- The LawPay dashboard.
- How to settle for a payment, including how to enter a payment specifically or to deliver a consumer with a payment url or QR code.
- LawPay’s Customer Credit characteristic, making it possible for consumers to finance installment payments in excess of time.
- The LawPay Card Vault in which shoppers can securely keep their payment info.
- LawPay’s Quick Invoice and Ship Fast Bill attributes.
- How to set up scheduled payments for customers.
- Making use of Rapid Costs to deliver shoppers electronic requests for payment.
- How to operate reports on payment exercise.
- Options and customization.
- Buyer support.
Watch the movie down below.
About How It Will work
How It Performs is a sponsored online video sequence that lets you see how lawful know-how solutions function. Every episode characteristics a fingers-on demonstration, presented by the product’s developer and moderated by me.
See other episodes here or read this introduction.
To function your item in How It Performs, contact us below.