Mark Smolik, main legal officer at DHL Source Chain Americas, will be the keynote speaker on the 2nd day of the Know-how Management & Innovation for Lawful Conference getting area in New York Metropolis Oct. 12 and 13.
In his chat, “Winning Methods for Winning New Enterprise: Insights on Innovation from a Main Authorized Officer,” he will share his insights on how embracing innovation and efficient awareness management can push new business enterprise. Drawing from his knowledge at the intersection of legislation and company strategy, he will define actionable measures to get a competitive edge.
Smolik will also be part of a Friday plenary session, “Client-Initial Methods: Using KM & Innovation for Company & Client Advancement,” which will also feature Evan Shenkman, main expertise and innovation officer at Fisher Phillips, and Anand Upadhye, founder of Fashionable Legal Approaches.
The conference experienced beforehand declared that the initial-day keynote speaker will be Andrea Alliston, companion, awareness management and follow innovation at Canadian law firm Fasken.
Alliston’s keynote, “Leading via Improve, Complexity and Disruption,” will discover how visionary leaders navigate by means of significant changes, take care of complexities, and confront uncertainty head-on. Her discuss will include genuine situation research, like a doc administration program venture and a KM strategy initiative.
As I beforehand wrote here, this new two-working day meeting is devoted to know-how management and innovation in the legal profession. It is becoming organized by Patrick DiDomenico, president and founder of InspireKM Consulting and previous head of innovation and expertise administration at a number of law corporations, and Joshua Fireman, president and founder of the strategic consulting business Fireman & Enterprise, an Epiq organization.
It will contain two keynote classes, nine plenary classes, five breakout periods, and seven hrs of networking.
[LawSites is a media partner for this event, and I will be onsite recording interviews for my LawNext podcast.]
In addition to the plenary session described previously mentioned, eight other classes span a range of KM and innovation subject areas:
- Inexperienced Eggs and KM: Constructing a Agency-Vast KM System From the Ground Up.
- Inside of Innovation: Views From a Law Organization and In-Residence Legal Division.
- Getting Acquire-In for Process Automation and Legal Tech Adoption.
- Setting up the Legal Practice of the Future: The Transformation of Gunderson’s Work & Labor Team.
- No Hallucinations: Firms Share True AI Implementations.
- Support Me Assistance You: Turning out to be an Best Client for Your Sellers.
- Switching the Activity: Lessons in Innovation from an American Vintage.
- Easy Transitions: Guaranteeing Effective Succession Planning In KM & Innovation Management.
There will also be 5 breakout classes:
- C-Suite Roundtable.
- KM & Innovation 101 Roundtable.
- KM Lawyer Roundtable.
- User Practical experience Roundtable.
- Simple Venture Management Roundtable
Primary these numerous classes is a line-up of speakers that consists of a who’s who of innovation and KM leaders from main regulation firms, as nicely as training attorneys, business founders and impartial consultants.
Registration Price reduction for LawSites Visitors
LawSites is a media associate for the meeting, which suggests I am capable to supply audience a 15% low cost off the cost of registration.
To just take gain of this low cost, use the code LAWSITES15.