I am just again from Orlando, Florida, wherever I attended ILTACON, the once-a-year conference of the Worldwide Lawful Technology Association. Mic in hand, I recorded a series of transient interviews with some of the legal tech corporations that were in attendance. Around the future two episodes of my LawNext podcast, I will share those people interviews, starting off these days with the authorized tech startups at ILTACON.
At the time yet again this 12 months, the conference showcased a Startup Hub in the exhibit corridor, in which 27 startups experienced booths displaying their merchandise. Despite the fact that time did not allow me to interview all 27, I did have the option to converse briefly with a dozen of them. Today’s episode capabilities all those 12 short interviews. I communicate with:
- Joshua Aaron, CEO and cofounder, Aiden Technologies.
- Anthony Seale, CEO, Legatics.
- Yannic Kilcher, cofounder and CTO, DeepJudge.
- James Ding, CEO and cofounder, DraftWise.
- William Dougherty, cofounder, Capability.
- Horace Wu, CEO and founder, and Paul Farrell, director of purchaser good results, Syntheia.
- Noah Wittman, cofounder and CEO of Priviom.
- Ariel Nacson, cofounder and chief customer officer, CiteRight, jointly with Colin LaChance, CEO, Jurisage Inc.
- Mat Rotenberg, cofounder and CEO, Dashboard Authorized.
- Yohei Fujii, cofounder and CEO, BoostDraft.
- Floor Blindenbach, founder and CEO, Organizing4Innovation.
- Julien Steel, head of products, Henchman.
In the future episode, I’ll aspect interviews with some of the recognized legal tech organizations that had been there.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
This episode of LawNext is generously created attainable by our sponsors. We respect their assistance and hope you will look at them out.
If you appreciate listening to LawNext, you should depart us a evaluate wherever you pay attention to podcasts.