Currently on our reside Legaltech Week roundtable at 3 p.m. ET, we are joined by visitor panelist David Horrigan, discovery counsel and lawful training director at Relativity, for an progress search at RelativityFest, which convenes next 7 days in Chicago.
Our panel of authorized tech journalists and bloggers will also focus on the week’s leading tales in lawful tech and authorized innovation, together with the NetDocuments acquisition of Worldox.
Attendance is absolutely free, but, if you have not already completed so, you want to sign up, which you can do listed here. Sign-up after and you are signed up for all foreseeable future classes.
Our lineup improvements from 7 days to week, but our common panelists include:
- Nicole Black, lawful engineering columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Lawful IT Insider.
- Victor Li, assistant controlling editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the web site Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Over the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-main of ALM’s Legaltech Information and the ALM World wide Newsroom’s Lawful Technological innovation Desk.
Hope you will sign up for us.