Liverpool will be keen to make on their outstanding earn about Manchester United when they take on Bournemouth this lunchtime.
Jurgen Klopp’s Reds have endured a tricky year but hit back in design by smashing 7 earlier rivals United previous Sunday.
It was a breathtaking win and Liverpool will want to back again it up from Bournemouth this weekend as they proceed to hunt down Tottenham in the race for a top rated 4 finish.
The Merseysiders had been in scintillating form when they confront the Cherries in August, romping to a outstanding 9- gain at Anfield.
And Gary O’Neil may possibly be fearing an additional extensive afternoon as his aspect go into the activity bottom of the Premier League table.
- Leading League clash to kick off at Vitality Stadium at 12:30pm these days
- Bournemouth: Neto, Smith, Stephens, Senesi, Kelly, Ouattara, Lerma, Billing, Anthony, Rothwell, Solanke
- Subs: Travers, Fredericks, Cook, Mepham, Brooks, Christie, Vina, Moore, Semenyo
- Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Elliott, Fabinho, Bajcetic, Salah, Gakpo, Nunez
- Subs: Milner, Firmino, Adrian, Henderson, Jota, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Arthur, Matip
- talkSPORT will have entire protection of the match with Reshmin Chowdhury, Sam Matterface and previous Chelsea defender Scott Minto
Stick to moment-by-moment updates in our stay weblog listed here