The countdown to one of the highlights of the horse racing calendar is on as Royal Ascot 2023 gets underway.
The illustrious event is usually attended by members of the Royal Family and will see the best in the business take to the historic racecourse.
Racegoers will flock to Berkshire to see some world-class flat racing take place with five days of incredible action expected.
This will be the first Royal Ascot since the death of Queen Elizabeth II who was regularly seen at the event throughout her reign.
The late Queen will be honoured at the racecourse this year with Platinum Jubilee Stakes being renamed to The Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Stakes.
Royal Ascot 2023: Date and start time
Royal Ascot 2023 will take place from Tuesday, June 20 until Saturday, June 24.
Seven races are scheduled for each day with the first set to commence at 2:30pm.
The final races of each day will go off at 6:10pm.
Royal Ascot 2023: How to follow
The event will be broadcast live on ITV 1 each day with coverage starting at 1:30pm.
talkSPORT and talkSPORT.com will also have all the latest news ahead of and during the week.
Most read in Horse Racing
Royal Ascot 2023: Day-by-day schedule
Tuesday 20th June
- Queen Anne Stakes – 2:30pm
- Coventry Stakes – 3:05pm
- King’s Stand Stakes – 3:40pm
- St James’s Palace Stakes – 4:20pm
- Ascot Stakes – 5pm
- Wolferton Stakes – 5:35pm
- Copper Horse Stakes – 6:10pm
Wednesday 21st June
- Queen Mary Stakes – 2:30pm
- Kensington Palace Stakes – 3:05pm
- Duke Of Cambridge Stakes – 3:40pm
- Prince Of Wales’s Stakes – 4:20pm
- Royal Hunt Cup – 5pm
- Queen’s Vase Stakes – 5:35pm
- Windsor Castle Stakes – 6:10pm
Thursday 22nd June
- Norfolk Stakes – 2:30pm
- King George V Stakes – 3:05pm
- Ribblesdale Stakes – 3:40pm
- Gold Cup – 4:20pm
- Britannia Stakes – 5pm
- Hampton Court Stakes – 5:35pm
- Buckingham Palace Stakes – 6:10pm
Friday 23rd June
- Albany Stakes – 2:30pm
- Commonwealth Cup – 3:05pm
- Duke Of Edinburgh Stakes – 3:40pm
- Coronation Stakes – 4:20pm
- Sandringham Stakes – 5pm
- King Edward VII Stakes – 5:35pm
- Palace Of Holyroodhouse Stakes – 6:10pm
Saturday 24th June
- Chesham Stakes – 2:30pm
- Jersey Stakes – 3:05pm
- Hardwicke Stakes – 3:40pm
- Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Stakes – 4:20pm
- Wokingham Stakes – 5pm
- Golden Gates Stakes – 5:35pm
- Queen Alexandra Stakes – 6:10pm
Royal Ascot 2023: Betting with talkSPORT BET
See all the latest Royal Ascot odds with talkSPORT BET here.
Sign up to talkSPORT BET as a new customer and get up to £40 in free bets refund if your first Horse Racing bet loses – CLAIM HERE
T&Cs: 18+ New customers only, opt in, bet up to £40 on any horse racing market at odds 2.00+ within 7 days. Get stake back in free bets (select markets) if first bet loses. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments. Click for T&Cs. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly