Chelsea make the short trip to face London rivals West Ham this weekend in search of a win to turn their fortunes around.
The Blues have continued to struggle under Graham Potter and are languishing in ninth place in the Premier League.
Potter’s side have only scored seven goals in their last 12 games, the same number that they netted during their first three games under their new boss.
And after drawing their last two games 0-0, their woes in front of goal are continuing and West Ham will be hoping to capitalise.
The Hammers drew to high-flying Newcastle last time out and David Moyes’ side will be looking to build on that positive result.
West Ham vs Chelsea: talkSPORT coverage
This Premier League clash will take place on Saturday, February 11.
Kick-off at the London Stadium is scheduled for 12:30pm.
talkSPORT will have live and EXCLUSIVE coverage of the game presented by Reshmin Chowdhury.
Commentary will then come from Sam Matterface and former England striker Dean Ashton.
talkSPORT.com will also be running a live blog of all the action.
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream.
ou can also listen via the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Lloris injury blow, Man United subject to Qatari interest, Leeds eye Rayo Vallecano boss
Sharp accused of ‘fabricating stuff in his head’ after labelling Wrexham ‘disrespectful’
Why Man United v Leeds is not on TV – talkSPORT has EXCLUSIVE commentary from Old Trafford
Man United told top transfer target is better than both Thomas Partey and Casemiro
Gerrard finally wins Premier League title, and Mourinho delight if Man City stripped
Pep ‘never wanted’ Haaland as past treatment of centre forwards from City boss highlighted
West Ham vs Chelsea: Team news
Danny Ings came off the bench for West Ham against Newcastle after recovering from a knock he received on his debut.
Ings and Michail Antonio will compete for a spot leading the line while Gianluca Scamacca remains out.
Chelsea were boosted by the returns of Reece James, Ben Chilwell and Raheem Sterling last time out against Fulham and they are all expected to feature again.
The Premier League’s record signing Enzo Fernandez impressed on his debut and will likely start in midfield for the Blues.
Joao Felix has now completed his three-game suspension and can make his second appearance for the club this weekend.
West Ham vs Chelsea: What has been said?
Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United are said to be interested in West Ham’s Declan Rice and this week the midfielder’s valuation was set.
talkSPORT host Jim White revealed how much it would take the fellow Premier League sides to prise Rice away from the Hammers.
White said: “What would it take for a bid to be deemed successful in the next window? It is our understanding £120million plus add-ons, would get him.
“We understand that Manchester United last summer bid £100m and didn’t get him. Chelsea, Arsenal and United are still in the frame.
“That’s what it would take £120m, plus add-ons.”
West Ham vs Chelsea: Match facts
- Jarrod Bowen is West Ham’s top scorer in the Premier League this season with four goals, with all four strikes coming at the London Stadium. Only Everton have a lower scoring top scorer so far this term (3).
- Chelsea’s Raheem Sterling has been involved in nine goals in his five Premier League appearances against West Ham at the London Stadium (4 goals, 5 assists), the most of any non-West Ham player at the ground.
- West Ham have scored 18 goals in the Premier League this season, around 10 fewer than their expected goals tally suggests (27.9) – it’s the biggest negative difference between goals and xG in the competition this term.
- Chelsea won their first three Premier League games under Graham Potter, scoring seven goals in the process. However, they’ve won just two of their subsequent 12 (D5 L5), netting just another seven goals in this run.
- Chelsea’s last two Premier League matches have finished 0-0 – they last failed to score in more consecutive league games in September 2007 (4), while they’ve never had three consecutive goalless draws in their league history.
- West Ham have earned four points from their last two Premier League games, as many as they had in their previous nine (W1 D1 L7). Only once this season have they gone three league games unbeaten, doing so in October against Wolves, Fulham and Southampton.
- West Ham have lost eight of their last 10 Premier League London derby matches, with the exceptions being a draw against Tottenham and a win against Fulham this season. Meanwhile, if Chelsea win, they will be the first team to reach 150 London derby victories in the Premier League.
- There have been seven winning goals scored in the final five minutes of Premier League meetings between West Ham and Chelsea, more than any other fixture in the competition. Each of the last three games between the sides have been settled by a goal in the final five minutes.
- Chelsea have won four of their last five Premier League games against West Ham (L1) and are looking to win three in a row against them for the first time since April 2011.
- West Ham have alternated between winning (4) and not winning (D1 L2) in their last seven Premier League home games against Chelsea, winning this exact fixture 3-2 last season.
talkSPORT BET OFFER OF THE DAY
Get up to £40 in free bets* – CLAIM HERE
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet up to £40 (min. £20) on selected events at odds of 2.00+, in 7 days. Get up to £40 in free bets on selected events. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
SEE ALL FREE BETS HERE