To celebrate Nissan’s all-star van line-up, on talkSPORT you could win a trip for two to watch Manchester City play next season!
With two chances to win, each prize package includes:
- A pair of tickets to watch Manchester City play next season
- One night at a 4-star hotel (breakfast included)
- £200 spending money
- 2023/2024 Season Manchester City shirts
- Travel allowance
Accelerate your business with Nissan’s all-star van line-up. Whatever the needs of your business, there’s a Nissan van to match.
Get all-star quality with Nissan Vans.
To enter the competition, fill in the entry form below.
Two entrants will be randomly selected to take part in an All-Star Penalty Shootout on talkSPORT’s White and Jordan’s show between 10am – 1pm on either Friday 5th or Friday 12th May 2023.
Players will take it in turns to answer football related questions live on air.
Best of five wins!
The competition will open on Monday 1 May at 00:01 and close on Thursday 11 May at 12:00. Two contestants will be selected each week at random to play on White and Jordan’s show (10:00 – 13:00) on either Friday 5th or Friday 12th May.
18+ only. T&C’s apply.
WIN! A TRIP FOR TWO TO WATCH MANCHESTER CITY PLAY NEXT SEASON WITH NISSAN (THE “PROMOTION”) ONLINE RULES:
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
- Residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or News Broadcasting Limited and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- Anyone who has won a prize for any Promotion run by participating radio stations in the News Broadcasting network in the 12 months preceding the end of the Promotion Period is not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion starts at 00:01 (UK time) on Monday 1st May 2023 and closes at 12:00 (UK time) on Thursday 11th May 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void.
- Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
- To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at http://www.talksport.com/competitions during the Promotion Period only.
Two entrants will then be randomly selected each week to go on air and play the competition on-air on White and Jordan (10:00 – 13:00 on Friday 5th or Friday 12th May). The player with the highest score each week will win the prize. In the event of a tie-break, the promoter will announce the method of deciding the final winner in White and Jordan.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
- Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be two winners. There will be no other prizes for other participants or runners-up.
The two winners will each receive:
- 1 x trip to Manchester for 2 adults to include:
- Hotel accommodation for 2 adults at a 4* Hotel for 1 night, based on sharing a
- double/twin room
- 2 x tickets to a 2023/24 Manchester City Premier League game, subject to
- 2 x Manchester City 2023/24 shirts (subject to availability)
- £200 travel allowance
- £200 spending money.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation. Hotel accommodation is based on two people sharing one double room.
- Spending money to the value of £200 and travel allowance to the value of £200 will be sent via bank transfer to the winner’s nominated bank account within 28 days of winner sharing details with the prize provider. The winner must be aged 18 or over.
- Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available.
- The prize excludes personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
- The fixture is to be selected by the prize provider at their sole discretion for during the 2023/24 season. The prize provider will liaise with the winner and give them a choice of available Manchester City games and dates. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
- The winner will need to share with the prize provider the sizes and team of choice for their 2023/24 Premier League shirts. Delivery will be dependent on kit release dates.
Personal Details Required for Prize Redemption
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (e.g. Covid restrictions) the promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award the replacement prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an as is basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner Announcement and Claiming of Prize
- Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize will be confirmed within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
- For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, News Broadcasting Limited, 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF stating that you would like the winner details for the “Trip to watch Manchester City” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Participants’ names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.
- The winner and any guests may also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of Nissan or other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Nissan.
- Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- News UK Broadcasting Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strikes, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. News UK Broadcasting Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
- If you are resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland). If you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland then these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter of this Promotion is News Broadcasting Limited (operator of participating radio stations in the News UK network) of 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
Full T&Cs apply – see here.